It’s here, are you ready for it?
Like it or not in about a month it will be time to start school up again. Going back to school can be an exciting time or a dreadful time, depending how you look at it. If you are dreading going back to school for the year, the least you could do is have fun getting ready for it. By the end of the Summer many students are “bored” and ready to go back to their daily routine of school, sports, extracurriculars, and hanging out with friends. If you have to get dressed for school every day you might as well enjoy it and dress yourself up to show off your style.
Before starting school there are a few things that you will need. If you are growing older or just want to celebrate your personal style you will need these top 5 items for back to school. I’m sure every year one of your parents takes you school shopping. You probably get the usual things: folders, pens, pencils, new tennis shoes and binders. But what you are forgetting are the fun things like trendy backpacks, epic sunglasses and tops that will get you through the seasons. Check out our must have list below and let us know what you will be buying before school starts in the comments.
1. Trendy Backpack: the most obvious thing that you will need before the bell rings is a new backpack. Don’t just go and choose your boring average backpack though. If your going to get one, make it fun and expressive. This backpack is darker color toned, so the dirt won’t show up as quickly, and includes a unique design. This comes in lime green, purple or pink.
2. Lace Flats: instead of getting new tennis shoes, get shoes that are just as comfortable but way cuter, flats. Lace is totally in right now and we have these adorable flats for only $15.99 right now, way cheaper than a new pair of tennies! The satin bow on top gives a feminine cute vibe and the lace adds some fun details. Get them in red, cream or black.
3. Motorcycle Jacket: in about a month, around when school begins, the air is going to be cooler in the mornings. Wear that cute cami or tee underneath this cotton knit motorcycle jacket. It’s more comfortable than leather motorcycle jackets but still gives the same affect. Wear over any top for cooler mornings and evenings. Comes in black, charcoal, navy or brown.
4. Yoga Pants: the first few weeks of school you will be dressed cute but there will be days that you just want to wear leggings or comfy yoga pants. These are a wardrobe staple in many girl’s closets. They are perfect for rainy days and look just as cute as jeans. Wear with a cropped tee so you can show off your Hello Kitty design on the rollover waist top.
5. Graphic Print Top: graphic print tops are showing up everywhere. Made of super comfortable cotton, graphic tees are both cute and fashionable. We especially love this kitty tee, which comes in pink, burgundy, fuchsia, navy, purple and black. It’s a half sleeve top that goes with shorts, jeans or yoga pants. Which color will you choose?